Friday, April 22, 2016

Daisy Duck's Post on Friday, April 22, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
One day I got to take my friend to the Jungle Book. It was a really good movie about a boy who lives in the jungle. There was lions, bears, wolves, Tigers, monkeys, and many more animals in the movie. My favorite character was the bear. He would do anything to get some honey. I also liked the king of all the monkeys. He was really funny. The boy thought he couldn't hear so then he said”Listen kid I got ears and my ears got ears. I could hear.” Then the monkey jumped out out of nowhere and scared me. The tiger jumped out twice and I jumped on my mom. The movie was also really sad. The tiger died in a forest fire and before that the tiger killed a wolf. The wolf was the leader of the pack. All of the animals had weird names that you couldn't understand but I liked hearing them. Have you ever seen the Jungle Book?

No comments:

Post a Comment