Friday, April 29, 2016

Minecraft Series #1

The first time I played MInecraft, I spawned by abuch of pigs. I started to chop down some trees, but I heard a hissing sownd. I moved my mouse around, BOOM!!! Then I quit my game and searched up what that weird thing was. It was called a creeper. I went back into my game, but all my items were gone. Then I choped down some trees, and crafted a crafting table. I was soon armed with a wooden sword. I looked at my hunger bar, I had 3 left! So I killed one of those spare pigs, then soon found 2 cows. I killed them and I crafted lether boots. I started to mine. I crafted a stone picaxe and started to mine coal. I mined 24 peces of coblestone to. I crafted a furnace and got alot of what it said cooked porkchops. Then night fell onto the world. I soon killed 6 sheep and crafted a bed with 57 oak wood plancks and 3 wool. I also crafted a stone sword. I started to kill some skelotons and I killed 2 of those so called creepers and got 2 gumpowder from one and 3 from the other. I decided to sleep. I placed down a bed, right clicked, and slept.

No comments:

Post a Comment