Friday, April 8, 2016

Ramona's Post on Friday, April 8, 2016

On spring break when I was 9 and had short brown hair I had to travel for 6 hours and only got 3 bathroom breaks! While I was in the car I was starving to death but then my mom gave me a cheese and crackers “whew” that felt good when the food reached my stomach it felt like a cannonball going down my lungs then when it hit my stomach it exploded! Jaelyn! we're almost at Longbeach near the coast! Then suddenly we stopped why did we stop mom? Cause we're here!!!! Yay I jump out of the car and raced to my aunt Becky and Uncle Tom like a mad women while I was running I wondered why I was running so fast? Then when I reach aunt Becky and Uncle Tom I knew why because I hadn't seen them since Christmas! Before we could go and see their house we glad to unpack all of our stuff in our big skinny and long cloud white camper. As we were unpacking I soon found out that I only brought 2 pairs of pants! So I told my mom she said it's fine because aunt Becky's house has a washer and dryer. When we got done unpacking all of our food and clothes we went to there house it sure was big. Aunt Becky gave my mom and dad a tour and Uncle Tom showed Kenzie and me. It was a very pretty house. When they finished the tour they asked if we wanted to go to the ocean and at the same time we all said YES! So we all got some heavy coats on because Tom said it was very windy and cold. We all got in the same car we drove for a little while then we got there and I saw Tom holding something that looked liked a toilet plunger then Tom grabbed the toilet plunger and put it down in a weird looking hole that looked like a big Donut then poked the thingy into the ground then pulled out a big clam. Right then Kenzie loved it she immediately said can I try? Then Kenzie pulled a clam out of the dirt and then chased me with it! After that I went to look for some sand dollars and my Grandma came with me we found 10! What a fun time!

2 comments:

  1. I've been to the coast for the 4 of July

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you see any sand dollars and did you go clamming?

    ReplyDelete