Friday, April 22, 2016

Geocheing #1

The first time I geoched I was with my grandmas. I was walking down a street with my eyes staring at my GPS. The GPS was leading toward a bridge and then across the bridge. My grandma was telling me the hints, we suspected it to be in a fence. I was correct! There was something on the fence that looked extremely losse, and it was possible to unscrew it. So we did. There was a note that said “Almost but not quite”. There was only one other one of those things on the fence, and this one is real. The box woes shaped like a tube, there was the normal stuff in the:notebook with pencil and stuff to trade. I traded one of those tiny army men for a Catdog figure to put on you by your window. Then there was another geocache near by, so we went to it. To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment