Thursday, March 9, 2017

Slice Of Life 3

Slice of life On one day summer I went to Portland I went fishing with my cousin and my aunt and my mom and my uncle we got a lot of fish there was a little bridge I went with my uncle and my cousin there was little land and my uncle and my cousin and I got more than five I almost fell in the water but my cousin pulled me backwards then I went back to my mom and told her to come they were eating hamburgers and drinking water we didn't we kept on fishing it kind of made me sad to make the fish suffer so i went walking with my cousin we got sticks and threw them to see who can throw it the longest I threw it longer there was a mountain of dirt and I tripped n a stick a fell Down on dirt I looked like a potato that just got taken out of dirt after that we left I had a fun day

No comments:

Post a Comment