Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Birthday

Slice of life New school! On a hot summer day when I was inside eating ice cream my mom said to me she could not wait for me to go to school then the next day when I was outside I was on a slip and slide and then the mailman came and I got the mail and gave it to my mom and she looked in the mail then when my dad came home I went inside then we had dinner and then my mom told me that I had to go to a different school and I was so sad and every time my mom reminds me I say no I love my school that I am at now! Then the next day to make me happy my dad took me swimming when I got back from the swimming pool mom said that I don't have to go to a different school anymore I could stay at the school I was in I was so happy I got to stay at my school but my mom had to pay for me to stay and I am lucky to be where I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment