Tuesday, March 7, 2017

Slice Of Life

One day my grandma,sister, and I went fishing it all started when someone threw a fish back in the sea injured from them fishing it. It was splashing around in the water pretty close to the shore. My grandma told me to go get it but I said “No I don't reach it and anyway it would be to slimy I wouldn't touch it. Then my grandma grabbed a stick and gave it to me and then I pushed the giant fish so close to the shore it was almost touching the ground then I gave the long wet stick to my grandma and she brought it closer so she could grab it. She grabbed it! It looked gross but then we all started touching it it almost fell out of my grandma’s hands. Then the next day we ate it for dinner I thought “Poor fish.” it was my first time “fishing”.

No comments:

Post a Comment