Friday, March 17, 2017

First Horse

It was a summer day I was 5 and my mom and dad said they had a surprise for me but I would have to help my ant a cousins move into there house but they lied. When we stopped at a store there was a horse trailer that we parked to and we took a look at the horse and then the lady that owns the horse said finally you are here and I looked at her like she was crazy then my mom said hi and the lady opened the gate and said that I could go inside to pet the horse and I did I pet the horse and his fur was slickly soft I asked what was his name she said his name is Nibo and he was a gorgeous grey Arabian my mom asked me if liked him and I said yes I love him and she asked do you want him I said yes then she said he is your horse now. I was so happy that I got my first horse the lady helped my mom put him in the horse trailer we had and put him in there I asked my mom why we did not go help my ant and cousins she said that she tricked me I was not happy but I was happy that I got my first horse.

No comments:

Post a Comment