Thursday, March 16, 2017

Slice Of Life 5

Slice of life 5 When I went to Seattle we got to see some water boats planes the first thing we did was go to my uncle's house he has a baby girl she was sleeping she was really adorable but before we got there we got to put are car on a boat the and the boat was a fairy I was bored until I went outside of my he boat it was raining the water was everywhere was soaked but it was still fun so after we left my uncle’s house we went to aunt's house we slept there the next day we went to the space needle there was a store at the bottom of the space needle when we got to the top there was a restaurant we got to take a photo with my mom and my uncle when we got outside I got anxious it 100 feet tall that the highest a tsunami has been you could fall off we got coins from somebody then we came back to Portland you should go to Seattle but watch out for traffic.

No comments:

Post a Comment