Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Slice Of Life 4

Camping One day I went camping with my cousins mom and dad and his dad's friends first thing we did was make our tent and then we played with our friend we played a game if you get tagged you have to do something I had to eat a marshmallow with apple juice and it tasted if you put chicken and pancakes in your mouth at the same time when it was night I was to sleep in the same tent but I got the side that has little holes to give you fresh air the only thing I got was rain it was raining and I got soaked you I had to change my clothes we got some cereal called puffballs and it was Kind of good when we left we went to the to the water to play and we saw my cousins dad and his dad's friends riding a boat but we didn't but the water was freezing but my cousin said “if we are going to do the last thing” we get to choose we went to the go carts I went after with my cousin went with his dad when I got to go a teenager stopped and we crashed into him good thing there was seatbelts if there wasn't we would probably fly off of the go cart we came in 3rd place and the the story when I went camping to wallowa lake that's my story.

No comments:

Post a Comment