Thursday, March 9, 2017

Slice Of Life

Slice Of Life When I was seven I was really scared of water slides we(my family and I) went to an aquatic park in Pendleton the water started super shallow and then got deeper but it only got up to about 3 feet deep. The floor of the pool was rough and bumpy but the water was nice and warm. There was one water slide that was red it was opened and it was mini there was also one blue one that was closed and some of the parts of it were dark I couldn't go down the tiny one but when my mom made me it was fun. Then I wanted to go down the closed slide and I was tall enough! So I did and it was awesome but scary because half way down there is a long part of the slide that you can't see in that time did a flip it was fun but scary!

No comments:

Post a Comment