Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Going Riding In The Wheat Feld

It was a summer day and I was getting ready to go ride my horse Nibo with my mom and her friend Shelby I put on my favorite horse shirt and jeans with my cowgirl boots they were very nice for riding horses. When I got to my horses stall he thought I was there to give him food then my mom said"he wants food I will give him some and I will get him and he will get him ready to ride.” I was so excited to ride him a couple minutes passed and Shelby wasn't there my mom tried calling texting her she would not answer then she came and then my mom got Nibo and then I brushed him Shelby got her horses my mom got to ride the girl horse and Shelby got to ride the boy horse. The first thing we did before we got in the wheat field we got the horses bad things out but then a horse got out of control it was Shelby's horse that she was riding he started to buck and run tiring to though her off but Nibo backed away without me telling him to then my mom got his halter and took him out of the pen. When we got the horse all calmed down it was time to go in the wheat fled I was so happy and glad that the horse was calmed down we got into the wheat fled it was gorgeous the sun was shining the sky was clear and I said it is like I walked into a mirror. When we were riding we talked about the rodeo what are favorite horses are but then my mom said" we look like a Oreo cookie” she said that because t Shelby's horses where brown and my horse was white it was so funny we laughed so hard when the sunset came my mom said" wow we have been out her all day it is time to go back” I said " I don't want this day to end!” But it did we rode back and talked about how much fun we had when we got back we gave the horses treats and feed them. That is my story about my first wheat fled ride.

No comments:

Post a Comment