Friday, March 3, 2017

Puppy

Slice of Life I was so excited I was getting a puppy so we drove to Portland she was so cute I sang to her and went like follow the rainbow path follow the rainbow path and she would follow me well I sing but then she took a break it was super late my nana let me sleep with her so I agreed and same with the next night then we stopped she kept chewing up stuff so we gave her a chewy stick so she chewed up that we were glad that she ate that She was adorable she just kept jumping up.it was funny on her face because when she was jumping up she kept making a squeak noise and had the doggy treat in her mouth and she was running it was so funny but she was cute by cute I mean adorable and I new she was a show dog.because my nana and papa told me her name before was lasy.

No comments:

Post a Comment