Friday, March 3, 2017

Slice Of Life #3

Slice of life New Horse It was a happy day at the end of the day I got in my moms car and she said “ Mads I have a surprise for you!” Then I tried to guess I said “ banana bread, a new toy, a friend coming?” Every time she said no then we went down to the barn then I saw him he was a gorgeous Chestnut horse he had a chocolate brown coat his forelock is the longest forelock I have ever seen his mane was flying in the wind is tale almost was touching the ground he was eating his hay and when ran to my mom he looked like a show horse my mom told me we had to be very gentle because he had a lot of mean owners so then she told me how the story of that horse’s life was. The first owner that he had was a man but do you know where he put him in his gorge with no food or water a horse can not live without food or water then he got out and a cowboy found him and the cowboy had sharp sprouse and poked him with his prouse then he got out and then the person we got him from was very nice then we got him from her. That story made me very sad it made my mom very sad to when we left I said by Anddy see you tomorrow I gave him a big hug as a left.

No comments:

Post a Comment