Monday, March 28, 2016

Daisy Duck's Post on Monday, March 28, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
When my family went to the coast we went to Ripley’s Believe it or Not. My mom did. Not go in because she didn't like when we went on the last trip. I walked in and saw a really hairy Sasquatch. Then we turned into a weird looking room. There was a guy standing with a horn in the back of his head. The article said that he was born with the horn. They called him the unicorn man. I really didn't know him I wanted to believe it or not. Then I saw another man standing with a light on his head. The article said he was born with a light in his head. I did not believe it at all and my brother didn't believe it either. My sister took a picture of my brother and I with our head in jars. It looked like we were dead. After a few more articles we found a cool room with a huge screen. When we moved it left a trail behind us. Different songs played. One of my favorite parts was when we entered the space area. There was stars all around us. Then I found my sister in this big star looking box. I did not want to step in it because I thought I was going to fall. Then we entered the gift shop. It was over. I had so much fun at Ripley's. Have you ever been to Ripley's Believe it or Not?

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job on you're captilsashon. I have not been to ripely's believe it or not but I want to go there some time. What was you're favorite thing at ripely's believe it or not?

    ReplyDelete