Friday, March 18, 2016

Daisy Duck's Post on Friday, March 18, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
My family was driving over to Enterprise for the 4 of July. My grandma and grandpa live in Enterprise so we stayed the night at there house. My brother, my sister, and I went down stairs to play the wii. After that we had dinner. For dinner we had spaghetti. It was so delicious. Everyone played aggravation. It was a blast. I went to bed. The next morning was the 4 of July. My grandparents have a friend who lives by Wallowa Lake. We go to his house all the time. We go there early so we can go swimming. When the party started we had snacks and for dinner was prime rib. There were so many deserts. My favorite was the chocolate cake. Then we did fireworks. There were so many I didn't know where to look. I had so much fun that year. Do you go anywhere for the 4 of July?

No comments:

Post a Comment