Thursday, March 17, 2016

When I got my dog 
 It was a year ago I got my dog. I went to a farm and we got to pick out a puppy we later named Sally. We picked the runt because she had a little spot on her head. We didn't get to keep her for 8 weeks because she was just two weeks old. When we got her we played with her all day. The first thing that she did was went to sleep on the carpet in the living room. I think her birthday is February 14th. About a week after we got her we got a free dog we later named Molly. Molly was blind and so was Sally. The people on the farm felt bad for Molly because she was blind and she could not do farm work. Do you have any dogs?

1 comment:

  1. I love dogs. We have two. One is a German Shorthair and one is a Great Dane. What kind of dogs are Sally and Molly?

    ReplyDelete