Monday, March 28, 2016

When My Friends Came Over

When my friends came over It was Tuesday. When it was 7:30 I got up and read Harry Potter for thirty minutes” till mom said go get some breakfast!” I sprinted out of my boring bedroom and rushed to the kitchen. There waiting was the cereal I got a bowl and rapidly ate all of it. Then I over heard my brother yell “There here”. And if you are thinking Anson and Easton you are particularly wrong. It was Claire and Sam and Nick Larsen I asked” why is Ben not here?” “Because he is sick”. Said Claire. Then we played Pit and then one hour later Anson and Easton came then Anson shouted “Nerf War!!” It was teams Anson and Sam and I we built the best sniper base that I have ever seen. Then we friend to raid their base and failed then we switched bases and next we attacked their base we had a rule where a team mate had to tag you to respan. Then we had lunch and went outside and played till it was time for everyone to go home. Have you ever had your friends come over?

No comments:

Post a Comment