Thursday, March 17, 2016

Daisy Duck's Post on Thursday, March 17, 2016

It was 3 in the afternoon. I was so excited. My friend was coming over to have a sleepover. When she got there we went to our chickens and held them for a little while. Then we played on the tire swing. We played outside for a long time. It was dinner and we went back inside. My dad made pancakes. They were so good with syrup and peanut butter. We watched a movie and then went to bed. I went to go get a drink of water and then came back. My friend was hiding under a blanket. She thought that a robber came. It was so funny. Then she figured out it was just my dad. She left with her mom. I was kind of mad that my friend had to leave but otherwise I had a good time.

2 comments:

  1. I like the part when you said your friend was hiding under the blanket because she thought there was a robber. I've also had a good time with my friend. Does your friend have a sibling?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. She is so cute and funny.��
    Daisy Duck

    ReplyDelete