Monday, March 28, 2016

Rocket's Post on Monday, March 28, 2016

Day With Mom 
 During spring break my mom and I went to Tri-Cities for fun because my dad and my brother went to my grandma's house because she is having cataract surgery on her left eye. On April 11 2016 is when She is getting her right eye done. When we got there the first place went to was T-J Max and I got three pars of socks for only nine$ I also got a super cool Star Wars The Force Awaken picture, my mom got a toilet brush and it has a Diamond at the end of it. After we went to TJ Max we went to Burger King and my mom and I both got ten piece nuggets and there were delicious to eat and I men delicious to eat, it is also delicious to have some chicken fries for a side, I usually get buffalo chicken fries but they did not have any of them. After we went to Burger King we went to the Toyota dealer to look at some cars because my dad told my mom to look at some cars to see the new sequoia because we were looking at some sequoia to by a new one. The person that helped us let us drive the new car and it was amazing. We went inside and about 2 hours later my mom was unpacking the car and packing into the new car and about 15 minutes later we were on are way home in a new car!

No comments:

Post a Comment