Thursday, March 17, 2016

Simon's Post on Thursday, March 17, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
This week I had a little sister her name was abigail but abey for short she had three shots and she did not cry I really was excited to have little sister she has to stay there for one more day she’s not doing good my little sister is really really cute I'm going to have fun with my cute sister she can scream really good I am going to enjoy having fun with her she is pretty strong she is old my mom is the best mom ever my sister was born in February 29 I really wanted a sister and now I have a little sister she is 3 days old now she is really fast I hope you will see her.

3 comments:

  1. You're story is super interesting. What is Abigail's middle name?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the youngest in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was a great story. I am the youngest but I would like a baby brother or sister. Does she take your toys?
    Daisy Duck

    ReplyDelete