Friday, March 18, 2016

My First Softball Practice

My First Softball Practice 
 On my first softball practice I was really nervous because I haven't been practicing in my backyard with my dad. Lots of my friends were on my team and 1 of my cousins was on my team. First we had to do warm ups witch was you put 1 knee on your kit and you got close together and threw to each other. Then our coach said to just throw normal. So we did. After that we practiced batting. The only thing I don't like about batting is that it vibrates you hands and it hurts. Next after batting we had to catch some pop flies. I caught 1. About 10-20 minutes later we did pitching to the gate. I had to do it a little bit differnt than everyone. But I do not know why. My dad told me that I just have to get used to it. At the end of practice someone gave my dad and I a packet! I got so excited that I opened the package. Inside the package was a whole bunch of cards that we had to sell. So far I have only sold 1 out of 5. It was fun getting back to softball. Do you play softball or baseball?

No comments:

Post a Comment