Monday, March 28, 2016

Rudolf 's Post on Monday, March 28, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
Easter #1 
 This Easter I had so much fun! Here are some things I did. The day before Easter I went to an Easter egg hunt. I went for an egg and I got it before my sister. Then my sister picked up a few more eggs and pouted. I got three eggs that were written on so I had to share one with my sister. Later that day I went with my aunt Karen to do some shopping and get a treat for Easter. What I got was a Elsa piggy bank that I could paint and we also got Baskin-Robbins. I got like a caramel toasted almond ice cream and it was so delicious! I thought I would have it every time I go there. That night I wrote a letter to the Easter bunny and I asked him to put his signature on a piece of paper. The next morning I woke up at 4:30 I tried to wake up my sister but then she didn't want to get up so I had to wait longer I woke up at 5:30 and she still didn't want to get up. Finally I told her you need to wake up so I let her wake up for a few minutes. I went to the bathroom and went to look in our living room I saw that he put his signature on a piece of paper. I saw that he got us pie face. I found lots of eggs in our living room finally my sister and I went to go ask my mom and dad if we could wake up and hunt eggs. My mom said no we could not hunt eggs until your little brother wakes up. He didn't get up until 6:30. First we went hunting in the living room. Then we got on our raincoat and went outside to hunt for eggs . I got lots of eggs and my sister got less then me. What did you do for Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment