Friday, March 18, 2016

The First Time I Went Snowboarding

The first time I went Snowboarding 
 I went skiing with my friend Ryatt,Randi and I. We had to buy me snow gear all I needed was gloves and a binne I already had a coat and snow pants. When we reached the place I got a helmet and got a snowboard with a black pair of boots. I took a hour lesson we walked down the medium size hill. I tried snowboarding down the hill I didn't know how to stop. There was a man that was my instructor I didn't know his name.We went up the ski lift and went down the hill I fell a lot I didn't know how to get up. The man helped me up I went down the hill it was fun but I fell it hurt a little bit. It was terrifying to go up the ski lift because I was afraid of heights. The instructor told me how to slow down and stop it was to get the board in the snow. When we were done with the lesson we went to the cabin. We took a shortcut to the cabin I was going faster than I ever gone. I knocked down a iceberg then I got a water after that I saw my friend Ryatt.We went down the hill one more time. I found out how to get up when I fell. Then we went back to Pendleton and they dropped me off at my house. Have you ever went snowboarding?

No comments:

Post a Comment