Thursday, March 17, 2016

Ramona's Post on Thursday, March 17, 2016

One frosty Friday at 10:00 in the middle of August I was at my cousin's house and Ellie,Kenzie,Maddie and me were all being very loud so then my grandma said let's play the quiet game. So my cousins and I played the game. We were all doing great for about 1 in a half minutes then suddenly Elli was making a weird sound it sounded like this “boop” “boop”. Ellie lost the quiet game then it was down to Maddie,Kenzie and me then we heard the same noise “boop” “boop” as you know it was Ellie so since she said it again we decide she wasn't very good at the quiet game so we thought it was a good idea to make lunch when we asked what Ellie wanted she said donut. So when I looked in the pantry I saw lemon frosting filled donut that had that had a big glob of the most colorful rainbow sprinkles in the hole world! When we were done with the donut then we went outside. When we got outside we played hide and seek and I was the seeker I found Ellie in a snap because of course Ellie said “boop”. Then I went to find Maddie and Kenzie I couldn't find them so I decided there was only one thing to do so I yelled Ice cream! They darted to me then I said found you!

No comments:

Post a Comment