Monday, March 28, 2016

Rocket's Post on Monday, March 28, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
Montana 
 Two years ago my family and I went to Montana for one week because we love to explore new places in the world so we went to Montana. On the way to Montana we went to Silverwood and we had so much fun in the lazy river but when we were in it someone took my 20013 all star baseball cap that I got from my friend. The rest of time was not so sad. On the good side I got a shark tooth on a necklace. We brought my motorhome so we didn't have to stay in a motel. After we went to Silverwood we went to Glacier National park and it was so fun. We saw red busis and yellow busis. My dad and I climbed a snowy Mountain. When we got to the we got a beautiful view across the the huge glaciers. We went to the gift shop at the bottom of the mountain that my dad and I climbed. I got a patch, a keychain for my junior ranger vest that I got from my grandma got me for my birthday last year. Ok let's get to when I was in Montana, at the gift store, I saw a junior ranger hat and it was a real hat the park rangers use. My dad was a park ranger at Yosemite before I was born. There was a bunch of junior ranger stuff in the store. After we left the store we went to some waterfalls and ther wher beautiful to look at. I brought my camera so I could keep some memories from my trip to Montana. My family and I had so much fun on our trip to Montana.

2 comments:

  1. I liked your story. I have not been to silverwood or Montana but I want to go there some day. What color was your 2013 all star bassball cap?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My 2013 all star hat was green

      Delete