Thursday, March 17, 2016

Rudolf 's Post on Thursday, March 17, 2016

When my mom and I went Tri-Cities 
 Last time my mom and I went to Tri-Cities we went for new clothes so I could wear them in the spring. When we got there we went to Olive Garden. I had white creamy pasta. My mom had some soup. We also had a salad and we got a treat which was pieces of pastry bread covered in cinnamon and sugar and then we could dip it in strawberry sauce or chocolate sauce. We went to JCPenney's , Costco and the Mall. We had a really fun time shopping. When we went home I remembered the boots that I got at the mall I put them on and they were so comfy. When we got to the party down by our house that my sister , dad and brother were at everyone complimented on my boots. I was so happy that day and that week. That was the time I went to Tri-Cities with my mom. Have you been to Tri-Cities with someone in your family?

2 comments:

  1. I enjoy going to Tri Cities with my son. We have a number of stores we like to go to. We like to spend all day and enjoy lunch or dinner when we go over. What is your favorite store?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My favorite store is Clinique in the mall.

      Delete