Wednesday, March 30, 2016

My Airsoft Fight At My Cuzins House

My Airsoft Fight 
At My Cuzins House When I went to my cousins house it was eight in the afternoon so we decided to go to bed and so in the morning I got up and whated for 4 hours for my cuz in to wake up. We went outside and did a couple chores like feed the cafes we whated tell it got dark out and then we got the Airsoft guns out and went outside, me and my cuz in whent every where and we got into a gun fight but me and my cuzin escaped And ran into a crack in the hay bales. We whated for an hour then whent inside and we found My other cuz in was in there. we had fun do you have an Airsoft gun?

2 comments:

  1. You did a great job on you're captilsashon. What chores did you do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. No I do not have an airsoft gun. What was your favorite part?

    ReplyDelete