Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Daisy Duck's Post on Wednesday, March 16, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
Fishing Trip 
When I went to the beach one time I got to go fishing with my family. First we signed in and waited. When we got on the boat other people were on it too. The boat left shore and headed into the ocean. I got scared because I never went on a boat that was going out to the ocean. I sat down with my mom and ate snacks while everybody else was fishing. My rain coat was so wet I was shivering for the whole trip. Then suddenly my brother caught a fish, but it wasn't one fish it was two. He caught a China Rockfish and a baby squid. I thought he caught two fish. The person who was helping said that was the most craziest catch he'd seen. I am hoping I will be able to fish this year. Do you like to go fishing?

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe your brother caught a baby ouctops

    ReplyDelete