Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Reading Buddy And I

My Reading Buddy And I 
 At school my reading buddy and I set a trap for the Leporcon. We used sparkely pieces of paper, dots,coins,and also a 4 leaf clover. Sometimes we had to go to the table and grab some supplies. You won't believe this Mrs. Schimel and I think that someone recycled our original box. So my partner and I had to use a different box for our trap. My reading buddies is sooooo cute. After we were done with our box she loved it and handed it to Mrs. Whitten. Then we left and went to our classroom. The next day we set our traps outside. A fith grader came in and said” there was a whole bunch of Leporcon’s where we put our traps. It was so fun getting to see our reading buddies so excited and listing to their note that they got. After they left someone found a Leporcon's lunch. Inside the lunch it had a note. The lunch was by a shed at the end of a hill. I had a fun time doing it. I bet that are reading buddies had a great time also. Do you make traps for the Leporcon's?

1 comment:

  1. I have never made a trap for St Patrick's day but it sounds like tons of fun. Was there anything left in your trap?

    ReplyDelete