Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Rocket's Post on Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Crater Lake 
 Two years ago I went to crater lake for a vacation. My aunt and my uncle and my cousins came out from New York too come with use. After we got everything in the motorhome and we ran in threw the tiny door and my dad and uncle hoped into the front and the rest of the people hoped into the back of the moterhome. On the way up it was smooth but when we got up there it got bumpy from the dirt and the rocks. The day after we got there I found a spot where we can use a bike to rade on the trail around the campsite. My uncle found a spot where you can use a canoe on the river by the campsite. My dad and my uncle and I were the only ones to raid in the canoe. My mom, aunt, grandma and my two cousins got sick and it was horrible. After we went on a raid on the canoe I did not feel so good so we did not get there soon enough so I threw up on my dad. It was so much fun because we got to climb a volcano. It was so much fun to climb, the rest of the trip was just as fun.

2 comments:

  1. Once I went to snake river for a vacation, but I took a traller attched to my car.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was it fun or scary climbing the volcano.

    ReplyDelete