Friday, March 18, 2016

Going To Disneyland


Easy Blog Photo
Going To Disneyland When I was 7 my mom said we are going to Disneyland. So I grabbed my blue bag and went to the car. Then we left home. Then we got so hungry. Then mom gave us a snack to eat. Then the next few hours my sister threw up. Dad said “we are turning around.” Mom said “no we are not going to turn around.” So my mom gave my sister a bucket to puke in. The first thing we did was go to the airport. Then we got into the Plain. Then I ask my Mom if I can go on my RCA tablet and she said shir. So tried to go on clash of clans but there was no internet in the airplane. So I played Temple Run. Then we got off the plain and went to another airport and then we ate lunch at the airport. So we got on the dark red plain. I also went on a few games. Then my iPad died. So I went on my 3DS and played super Mario 3D Land intell my DS died. So I talked to my mom. So we got off the plain and went to the Disneyland buss. Then we went to the Hotel.

1 comment:

  1. Good job saying the games you played. What level did you get to on Mario brothers? When I went on a plane ride I played a football game

    ReplyDelete