Monday, March 28, 2016

Mickey Mouse's Post on Monday, March 28, 2016

Spring break was very very fun.During this spring break I had a friend over named jack.We played on the trampoline trying to do a front flip contest.We tryed to do who ever could do the most front flips.Jack could only do one front flip and I could do triple front flips.Then after that we got in the hot tub.All what we did was sit and talk.then the next day I woke up before jack.I was just siting there waiting for him to wake up.Then I wanted to wake him up.So I got a bottle that shots mist.I went to the kichen to fill it up.Then I snuck into the room and counted down to there.1,2 and boo! Jack scared me.Jack and I got back in hot tub then it was time for him to go.My dad and I had to go to Portland so we could watch his vristy soft ball game for 2 days and leave the third one.But jacks mom and dad said he can stay with us for 2 days.Then my dad said okay.But the sad part was I needed to go to there house tomorrow.So then the next day Jacks dad came and picked me up.We got some McDonald's on the way.Then when I got there jack and his couin was there.We ate Mcdonald’s first then we played games.After games we went to the culb.Jack’s cousins name was qiun.jack qiun and I played some racit ball.Then qiun had to go.Then jack and I went swimming.We had lots of fun.Then when we got home we watched the movie creed.I almost fell asleep.The next morning we went to jacks brothers base ball game. Did you have a good spring break?

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you had a busy week. I missed you while I was gone on my trip. Glad you had fun. Love Mom:)

    ReplyDelete