Tuesday, March 15, 2016

When We Went Shed Horn Hunting


Easy Blog Photo
When We Went Shed Hunting 
 We went hunting yesterday! When we went shed hunting we brought our fourwhelers and my dad and I brought our own but my cousin and my uncle had to use someone elses. When we went to go to where they wanted to go we had to go on to the street and when we went on the street my dad drove really really fast it felt like I was in a rocket ship. Then my dad and I went to the top of the hill while my cousin and uncle stayed on the bottom of the hill. When my dad and I were on the top of the hill we found a horn! My dad got so excited. Then we went somewhere else to look for horns. There were no horns but there was 2 scoles and 1 was old and 1 was new. I figured it out because 1 of them was dark and 1 of them was light. Then we went to another place and at that point I was starting to get tired. So I fell asleep on the four wheeler. It was not comfortable because my helmet was on. Then we went to one more place and my dad saw my uncle picking up the dead deers bones and said “ what are you doing with those dead deer bones?” My uncle said “ I am taking them home to Trigger our dog.” Next we split up and we looked in one more spot then left. On our way back on the road it felt like we were going faster than a rocket ship. When we got in the car I said “ when did you guys get here?” And they both said “ about 6 minutes before you.” When we were in the car my dad and uncle said that the deer had blue tounge. They said blue tounge is a dezieze that is going around for deer. And if you eat one that has one you make get die because it is poison. Then when we got home we unloaded our fourwheller and my cousin got to stay and play for a while. She got to stay till 6:00. It was so much fun. I had fun that day. Do you like to go hunting?

No comments:

Post a Comment