Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Spring Break


Easy Blog Photo
During spring break we got to hide eggs but my cousin had most of them and i got the secant most eggs. In the plastic eggs there were candies and chocolate. After hiding the fake eggs we got to hide the boiled eggs and we ate them it was yummy and squishy. We also got to play easter games like freeze tag. Me and my cousin got to play with the sprinkler it was fun. We got to open our easter basket. Inside of my easter basket I got a stuffed bunny and I got a chocolate bunny it was tasty. I also got a golden egg inside of it was money. The last thing I got in my easter basket was a diary. In my cousins easter basket was a soft bunny, golden egg, a chocolate bunny, and a hello kitty book. At my easter party we had fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment