Thursday, March 31, 2016

Rudolf 's Post on Thursday, March 31, 2016

Easter #2 That day my family went to church. My friend Haggard was helping. When it is loud and everyone was singing my brother was being good but when it was quiet he was loud. He was saying ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma ma. I was laughing so hard I had to keep it in. After that we went to have brunch at my grandma and grandpa's. We also got good presents from them to. We got an outfit and candy we also and Easter egg hunt with 12 eggs. What we had for brunch was ham, sausage, bacon, a potato dish, with cinnamon rolls. The cinnamon rolls were so ewe gui and sticky. It did not have sweet frosting it had good cream cheese frosting. The inside was so soft. I made deviled eggs. They were so delicious! When we went to my grandma and granddad's house they hid 48 eggs. We found all but three. What we had for dinner was ham, pickled beets, homemade rolls, green beans, and potato salad. And for dessert my grandma made angel food cake with white chocolate pudding and sugared raspberries. I had a fun Easter! Did you have a fun Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment