Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter egg Hunt

Easter Egg Hunt 
 I got the golden egg! On Sunday, I was the one who found the golden egg which had a special surprise in it. Guess what it was! 4 fifty-cent pieces! I also got tons of eggs that had candy in them too, but the golden egg was the best. We went to my aunt’s for dinner and an egg hunt to celebrate Easter. When I first ran out the door the grass was so bright and green with colored eggs everywhere. I saw ruby red, turquoise blue, tulip pink, grassy green, and sun yellow. There were even eggs in different shapes like flowers, a princess carriage, and Iron Man. I filled 2 buckets with eggs. After everyone was done, my cousin and I still walked around to see if we found them all. We found 9 more eggs! Did you have a nice Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment