Wednesday, March 30, 2016

In Tri-cities

In Tri-Cities 
 It was a sunny Thursday. I was getting ready to go to big 5 so I could get some supplies for softball. And so my sister could get a life jacket for Monday's when we go swimming at the rack. When we got to big 5 I saw a bat bag. I asked my mom if I could get that bat bag. And she said yes! Then we went over to the shirts and I got 2 long sleeve shirts that were blue. I got 2 blue ones because I am on the Brewers triple A. Then we went over to the batting gloves. My batting gloves are pink and black. When we were done we all went to go look for a life vest so my sister could wear it. We did not find one but something green caught my eye. It was a green softball. I said “ mom can I please get a softball?” She said yes! When we were in check out my little sister said that she wanted a ball like mine. So my grandma bought her one. When we got in the car I looked in my bag. And I said “ hey who got me sunflower seeds?” Then my mom said “ I did.” I had a fun time there getting my softball things. 

2 comments:

  1. I wish we had a Big 5 in Pendleton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you used quotation marks. I know how it feels when people eat your seeds. My sister and I eat them fast.
    Daisy Duck

    ReplyDelete