Thursday, March 17, 2016

My Sleepover

My Sleepover 
 When I had my sleepover at my friends house it was her very first sleepover. Her and I were very excited for it! When I got there we played outside. Outside we played on their playset, their treefort. Her treefort was so cool and had so many stairs that you had to climb up to get in the treefort. We went inside because it was getting to cold for us. Inside we played with her little brother. Her little brother loved to play peek-a-boo. After that we went into her and her sister’s room. In their room we danced to some music. When we danced to the music her and I jumped from bed to bed. First we jumped from my friend’s bed then to her sister’s bed then back to her bed than back to her sister’s bed and so on. Next it was time for dinner. For dinner we got noodles and then we got dessert. For dessert we got ice-cream with m&m’s. It was so good! I had a awesome time there. Do you like having sleepovers at your friends house?

No comments:

Post a Comment