Monday, March 28, 2016

When I Got My New Electric Scooter


Easy Blog Photo
When I Got My New Electric Scooter 

 One sunny tuesday we went to walmart to go grocery shopping. I told my mom that I wanted an electric scooter when we were just about to go and check out. She said “ What is an electric scooter?” So I said “ An electric scooter is a scooter is a scooter that goes by it’s self but you have to charge it.” Then my mom said “ Well you can call your dad and ask him to take your money out of your savings.” “ Okay” I said. So I called him. He said yes that he would take my money out of my savings. The scooter cost $129. After we bought it my mom checked it for how much mph it goes. Guess how much mph it goes. It goes 10 mph. While it was charging my grandma came out to take me to get myself a helmet. Next when we got home I told my grandma by. After it got to charge for about 10 or 11 hours I gave it a little test to try it out. But before I could try it out I had to turn it on , flip the kickstand up then I could test it out. Then when I went to try it out It felt like I was on a super fast rocketship. It was so incredible! But to bad I had to take it inside so it could charge some more. I love my new electric scooter! Do you have an electric scooter?

1 comment: