Monday, March 28, 2016

The Beach


Easy Blog Photo
The Beach Whoosh! Splash! That’s the sound of the waves going over other waves at the Oregon Coast. We like to visit Lincoln City. My grandparents took me and my sister there when we visited over Spring Break. It wasn’t a very long drive from where my grandparents live. When we first got there we went to a beach and it started raining. It was so cold we had to wear hats, coats, and scarves. BURR! We found a hut that someone made out of lots of big, long sticks. My sister and I could stand up inside of it. My family likes to run from the waves and not get touched by the water. I tried to find jellyfish, but there were none to be found. After that, we went to go have lunch at a fancy restaurant called Surftides. They had these pretty light chandeliers. They looked like clear, crystal water. I ordered chicken nuggets. They were very good. I would recommend it to anyone. Before we drove home we went to one more beach. We got our feet wet. Unfortunately, my sister fell down in the freezing water when we were running from the wave. She started crying because she was cold, scared, and sad. Double BURR!! After that she waited in the car. What is your favorite beach?

1 comment: