Friday, March 18, 2016

Hagrid's Post on Friday, March 18, 2016

Montana One time when I was with my uncle we went to Montana to go on a bike ride. There were long tunnels the longest one was one thousand feet the shortest one was one hundred feet it took a long time. My uncle took a lot of pictures. The we had a lunch we had a sandwich,chips,Apple sauce and fishy crackers. When we got to a bridge I thought I was going to fall off but I did not. When we got the end I was so happy we were done. Then we got on a bus and a guy told us facts about the place we saw a guy with a gun behind him. After that we saw a moose in a pond. So my uncle took some pictures. Then we got off the bus got in our car and left.

1 comment:

  1. You did a great job. I have not been to montana but I want to go some time soon.

    ReplyDelete