Monday, March 28, 2016

With My Cousins

With My Cousins 
 During spring break my cousins came over to play and have dinner. When they got here I was so excited to see them. Then when they came inside I asked them if they wanted me to give them a Easter egg hunt. Two of my cousins said yes but the other one wanted to play with my little sister instead. In the Easter egg hunt I put a bonus in it because I thought it would be fun. After the 3rd hunt my oldest cousin who is 9 played with her sister and I. We played in our hammock. My middle youngest cousin pushed us. The hammock was so low that our bottoms touched the ground. Then my mom,dad,3 cousins,and their parents came out to the front yard and 2 of my cousins,my aunt and I rode my electric scooter. When it was my turn I rode it all the way down to the bump. When I rode down to the bump my 2cond youngest cousin ran down with me but could not catch up. I tried to ride it up hill but the battery died so I had to walk up the hill with it and my cousin walked with me. Next it was dinner time. On my plate I got a hotdog with mustard and ketchup. I got some different colored tomatoes plus french fries. Next we did some fireworks and roasted marshmallows. Then they had to go. I had a fun time with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment