Monday, March 28, 2016

Oregon School Party

Oregon school party We had an awesome oregon school party. Durring our party everyone had to bring something that was made in oregon. Not everyone brought something but a lot of kids did. There were foods like ice-cream, cheese, jam, crackers,chips and salsa. There were lots more. After everyone who brought something passed it out to every kid in the class got1 of something we could eat the things that we got on our plate. After we ate everything or mostly everything we could get seconds. The 2 best things that was on my plate that I ate was chips dipped in salsa and the other one was chocolate. They were so good! After I ate most of my pieces of food that was made in oregon I started to get full. I had a fun time eating all the foods that were made in oregon. What is your favorite food that is made in oregon?

No comments:

Post a Comment