Thursday, March 17, 2016

Rudolf 's Post on Thursday, March 17, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
My Cousins birthday 
 Last time I went to portland I went to my cousin’s birthday party at there house. She was going to turn 3 years old. Even know I am not her mom I say it all the time she is growing up so fast. They technically don't live in portland they live in Happy Valley which is on the outside of Portland . They have two pools. One for outside and one for their big shed garage. The day of the birthday party I got to help set up the decorations while my sister and my cousin took a nap. Some of the things we had to eat was Forest berries we also had sloppy Joe's trail mix with M&Ms raisins cashews and all the other stuff that you can have a trail mix but we added marshmallows. We also had falling trees which was asparagus and bear poop which was sloppy Joe's. We also had mushrooms which was a slice of string cheese and a half tomato on top. We also have chips because our family thinks chips go good with sloppy Joe's. Can you guess what kind of theme it was… it was a Forest theme! We also had games. We did musical mushrooms and pin the tail on the fawn. That is what I did last time I went to Portland. Have you ever Ben to Portland?

No comments:

Post a Comment