Monday, March 28, 2016

Rocket's Post on Monday, March 28, 2016


Easy Blog Photo
Skiing With Dad 
I love skiing with my dad at Anthony lakes ski lodge because he was a person that tote kids and adults how to ski. My dad tote me how to ski like a good skier would ski. My dad is the best skier I have seen in my life. One my dad, my two friends from sherwood and I love to go skiing with them. One day we went skiing just the four of us and when we got there it was very windy up on top of the mountain I did 3 runs on the slopes before I was going back to the truck for some lunch. When my friend I where on are way down but there was about 4 feet tall and I don't know what happened or where I was at that point on the trail then I got to the truck and everything was fine the rest of the time. This is the black eye that I had at Anthony lakes.

1 comment:

  1. I thought you did a great john. That would be so fun to go skiing. I have never been skiing before. How often do you do it?
    Daisy Duck

    ReplyDelete