Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Darth Vader 's Post on Wednesday, March 30, 2016

At sea world I went to a dolphin show and went to a whale show and it was fun. I went to a seal show and it was cool. I went to a turtle tank and there was a game and you had to bring the turtle to the sea by controlling it in the game. We had to get by obstacles in the game. We touched sharks. We got to touch bat rays and we saw sturgeon in the tank. My dad won a stuffed bottle nose dolphin and my dad said I could have it. And one time I we went on a ride and I can not rinmiber the name. And I would like to go there again.

1 comment:

  1. I liked how you explained the animals that you saw. It would be so cool to go to Sea World. I would have so much fun. What was your favorite animal that you saw?
    Daisy Duck

    ReplyDelete