Monday, March 28, 2016

Zootopic

Zootopia 
 If you’re wondering what Zootopia is, it is a new movie. I got to see it twice. Once with my grandma, grandpa, and my two cousins. The second time was with my sister, my cousin, and my mom. At first the movie was scary because the predators have went crazy. Their eyes were green and really wide open. They also kept growling and scratching, so I kept covering my eyes. After a while I got used to it. The main character is the a bunny named Judy who wants to be a police officer. There had never been a bunny cop before. She works hard and becomes a good police officer. She becomes friends with a sneaky fox who helps her solve the crime. The funniest animals were the sloths at the DMV. They moved and talked really s-l-o-w-l-y. It took them about 5 minutes to tell one joke. Ha, ha! I can’t wait to see it again. You should go to Zootopia if you get a chance. Do you want to go?

1 comment:

  1. I like how you said it took the sloths about five minutes to tell one joke! I have yon to zootopia once and I thought it was awesome. What was your favorite part

    ReplyDelete